Sowiecki Funeral Home was founded in 1935 by Sylvester P. Sowiecki and his wife, Anne B. (Tokarz) Sowiecki. Together, they owned, operated and occupied the funeral home at its present location, 69 West Britannia Street in the Whittenton section of Taunton. Sylvester passed away on October 20, 1987, faithfully serving the community for 52 years. After Sylvester’s passing, his wife Anne continued the legacy of service, until her passing in 2010. Their funeral home was closely associated with the city’s Polish community while also serving all faiths and nationalities. They were communicants of the Holy Rosary Church and were very active in parish activities, civic organizations and the annual Polish Picnic. Today, Sowiecki Funeral Home still operates and assist families in their time of need. Continuing the Sowiecki family traditions of providing compassionate and personal service in our comfortable home-like setting.